5.13.2024

dps/19 pieces

 I finally found this comforting sound I was searching for, almost my entire life. the brilliant green also filled in that gap for me a few years ago in high school, which is the perfect rock group for me especially because it's Japanese Rock. The production is perfect for my ears, when it comes to dps.

The very first song I was exposed to by them is KAZENOKOIJIIt reminded me of my deceased sister, and Alien 9. I think perverted people should stay away from Alien 9 and I think innocent-minded people should flock to it and just see it as an exciting experience, like how I viewed it when I was younger, watching it with my ex-boyfriend now (he wasn't an ex back then, but you understand).


Somehow, all of this beautiful music made me feel comforted about my Eurasian heritage.

There was a huge theme of purity during the late 1990s and early 2000's era of Asian media, especially in Japan.

I feel like I've found my new PUFFY AmiYumi (new musical obsession). Looking for a CD copy right now, and I hope I can show my first-born. w

I don't know why I feel like I was alive throughout all of these times, playing all of these video games, being in all of these music videos and dancing. I had these memories inside of my mind even before I got really into listening to J-pop from this time period. I really do enjoy all types of music..!

That's it. thank youu~

- cassandra zuo

No comments:

Post a Comment

[video script] HHPAY commentary

 Hi everyone, welcome to my commentary video on PUFFY AmiYumi, the tv show, not exactly the musical group.  What I wanted to initially say i...