5.10.2024

:: entry 3

 When I was younger, my friend Kristina told me her favorite anime was Candy Candy. It frightened me even at my small age. I always wanted to get into vintage Japanese works. My grandmother would try to advocate for this interest inside of me, but she was not really educated on Japanese media growing up, so I don't hold it against her. Maybe someday we can watch a Studio Ghilbi film together. I'm not sure if she's been exposed to that, but my Uncle was.

I watched a bit of the movie last night. It's beautiful.

But that made me realize something. I want to replicate the beautiful eye style of the characters, especially Candy. Online, when I was playing online video games (this started in December 2015), my name used to be Candi. That probably motivated my friend to tell me about it.

Yukiko Okada, little princess of the 1980's era in Japan.. apparently her favorite manga to read, when she was still in schooling, was The Rose of Versailies. It's a wonderful manga when it comes to aesthetics, and I'm endeared by the European-inspired writing style. I want to be a mangaka someday. I used to draw and write comics in late elementary school to middle school before I got severely bullied and harrassed. It's just that my father hid them from me so I cannot share right now. I would love to be a illustrator but I need to practice more of my creative expression..!

I can't wait to explore this manga's teams works.

I want to go to China. I want to go to Taiwan. I want to collect panda memorabilia. I want to be a collector of panda plushies and toys. I'm sure my first daughter will appreciate the scenery, but I hope she doesn't destory them. I really am in love with Chinese culture, especially the comforting cuisine and the language. I can't wait to improve on my language skills. I want to take photography in China. I want to buy a convenient camera from the past to take beautiful pictures as a beautiful memory. I want to be free. 


I hate when love turns to death.

I wish I can buy Menhera-chan merchandise. I drew fanart for Bisuko Ezaki a few years ago. He never acknowledged it, but it's ok, because I am happy for his co-existence in this world. His creativity is not ever unacknowledged when I view his works. Some may describe him as socially awkward, but I believe he is wonderful and a rare gem in this sick and sad cruel world. Anyways, I want this.


It's very kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifjsiojsdifdsihdsidsiosdihoisdjsjdjdjdj.☘︎ ݁˖

My ex-boyfriend was against it because he believed that it glorified self-harming behaviors, but I used to participate in them in the past. So, it's comforting to me. Art is subjective and I wish I wasn't held back in my spiritual growth during my earlier teenager years. It's a fight for yourself, yeah?



For breakfast, I'm having fried fish with hot sauce, and spicy mashed potatoes!
ദ്ദി ( ᵔ ᗜ ᵔ )
I really do believe I'm a Inuit at heart..!

phonetics. Growing up, my family had a Phonetics book growing up to strengthen my English. A baby does not know any languages, so I appreciate them buying these books so I wouldn't be a mute by fact.


I got bubble tea with my best friend from middle school. It's nice to have a consistent best friend. I got wintermelon with boba in it. She got a peach green tea one. It's awesome that it's infused with green tea. I might get that in the morning time. :)

I think buying and using used items gives you psychosis. Sometimes I like to use it consistently after I get it because the old used smell comforts me. Read that as you will.

Just because you come from one background does not mean you cannot move on to the next.

Thank you for reading, and good morning to you.

- Cassandra-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harrassment

 i still have a feeling im getting harrassed by someone i shouldnt have tried helping last winter. she seemed to be putting on a facade that...