5.13.2024

:: entry 5

 HI EVERYONE. Not sure why this is all in caps.

For breakfast, I had chicken pasta that was a bit salty and a few biscuits!! 

                                                        (• ω •´)

Ok, I've calmed down now after I listened to some Aaliyah. lol

(Don't worry what was here before, lol.)

My mother is finally wearing some more colorful clothes, today. She has always been wearing dark clothes, struggling with grief and life's woes. 

I admit that I use Japanese media as escapism. It took me some time to even view some of it as that though. I didn't want to go to Japan at first because I thought it would be too confusing and disorienting for me. I just want to have a nice time. I like it when things are consistent. #autismmoment

It's not only Japanese things that sooth me. I like vintage cartoons as well. I like Disney and I like Rugrats, although I really do find Nickelodeon a disturbing company, worse than Cartoon Network and Disney combined into one corporation. LMAO.

I'm so happy~ ヾ(^。^*)♪~ Yeah~ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

I noticed this song sampled "Timing" by Black Biscuits~! sugoiiii kimochi

https://open.spotify.com/track/0kvqdtUad0KPmgQomK69jH?si=5286cf332ac64bab

૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!

I'm taking a few mandarin notes, along with a few Korean notes.

Got a mocha latte.

Feeling sleepy so nini~

- Zuo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...