5.16.2024

:: entry seven

 I know that seven is considered a lucky number, but apparently not related to this.

I got rejected from three different jobs this month, but it's okay. I'm new to the job field. Somehow this invigerates me, because this is apparently a common experience in a adult life and I feel valid for that aspect. My identity is.. tricky.

I think working might be a bit too overwhelming for my body right now. My chest feels heavy from that experience.

When I feel overwhelmed, my chest feels pains. This happened to me in physical educaation as well but I was forced to keep "running" or exercising to push my body. Even though you could describe me as strong now, I still feel a bit easily tired, and I don't believe it's from a lack of excercise, everyone underestimates how quickly I feel exhausted.

I got a journal that has a stress toy cover, so that's relaxing. I always wanted to get one of those, so I'm feeling #blessed.

I'm journaling in it with the copics that my friend gave me. Thank you💘



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...