5.27.2024

goodbye father

 i dont understand anything anymore. my existence is pointless, hmm? 

he doesnt call me native american, just some vague, black, person. i dont want to be african american. my grandmother is that. my aunt is chinese. cant i just identify as blasian and this whole noisy world can shut up already? 

he wont let me commit suicide, he wont let me wear skirts, he wont let me kill the opponents mentally by letting me stand up for myself, WHY AM I ALIVE. HE SHOULDVE JUST GOTTEN A TALKING DOLL BECAUSE HE VIEWS ME AS THAT. HE VIEWS ASIAN PEOPLE AS ACTUAL PEOPLE. I AM NOTHING. I HATE THIS LIFE. I HATE THIS. I HATE PEOPLE WHO ENABLE OTHERS. THEY DONT DESERVE SWEET NOTHINGS. 

i am native american. i have a lot of identities. im sick of this

im done with him

i cant even run away from him in college

he followed me around everywhere and i couldnt talk to cute russian guys

he ruiend my senior year of high school

 I HATE THIS 

but i dont hat emyself

because i love myself

 i will move on

goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...