6.25.2024

Island Journal :: Entry 2

 Hi.

Ok so I admittedly time travelled to a maximum of three days. I'm trying to grind my progress in the game by unlocking the shop first so I can have a more advanced island.

To be honest, the concept of a island for a game named "Animal Forest" in it's native language is too incredibly stupid. Whoever came up with this idea must've been projecting hard, and it's not as creative as pocket camp. Four years have passed since I got this darn game, and I've been struggling on how to make all of my ideas work. I admit I kind of gave into the cash cow nature of this game's marketing scheme just because it's an HD animal crossing game for the Nintendo Switch, but still. I think this is a weird concept for a Doubutsu no Mori game and it's disappointing. I want more of a focus on a forest theme. I would love a combination of a camp and a forest theme, not this. I want more freedom and dialogue like New Leaf as well.

I'm trying my best to enjoy this game, but a lot of times, a lot of parts of this game feels underwhelming, especially if you don't have a clear cut idea in your mind on how you want your island to look like. That's why the internet gives me lots of ideas.

I wrote another post of what I'm planning. Please don't copy me.

I got free items from one of the Nook kids for giving materials, which I don't remember from my previous gameplays. Fortunately enough, one of the wallpapers matched for what I'm looking for, but I still need to go exploring for the right wallpapers and floorings that match my plans.

That's it.

Thanks for reading.

- Snowy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...