6.19.2024

Target haul

 hi everyone i am back writing another blog post again yaay

okay so i got another taylor swift cd (the other ones were a bit pricey and i was on a budget). it was 1989. 

sorry if i make some errors, the senses in my face are a bit overwhelmed recently and i'm not sure why.

it comes with a 2-sided poster with a photo and a lyric memo. it's the rose garden pink edition, so that's pretty cool. 

then i got limited edition girls scout shampoo. as a little girl i always wanted to be a girls scout but never could for one reason or another, so i guess this is a nice gift for me and my inner child to buy with my own money.

that's it.

thanks for reading this

- c.z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Men in the American Girl Fandom

 Honestly, I am very strongly opinionated about men in subcultures that were made for a women demographic. There are tons of cases of women ...