5.18.2024

:: entry eight

☘︎ ݁˖ entry eight ☘︎ ݁˖

 my mother was going to get chipotle for me today, but the order cannot be processed on the app. i'm disappointed. i hate living in this neighborhood, and it's all my family's fault. they like living in a dirty neighborhood that smells awful with terrible people with no morals. i get why they want me to stay inside but then they like to criticize my skin becoming paler. 

it looks like i'll be getting the usual: a double cheeseburger, fries and a soda can. no, i won't be eating the soda can. lol

i wish i lived in a asian country. i really do appreciate japan's healthy cuisine. i want to meet new people that are hard-working and not idiots. 

i feel exhausted. trying to escape my abusive and suffocating situation is so damn difficult. I want to live a good life. They ruined everything because they like to not take care of theirselves. I'm not one of them. I'm having a terrible flashback from when I tried to make photogenic omurice by myself, and my mother ruined it by making it a terrible, crummy mess. I never wanted to kill myself so much in my life.

...

I studied some Korean and Japanese today. I feel like I'm getting nowhere with Mandarin, although it is fun and exciting.

Reincarination theory

Maybe reincarination is just a fantasy, something a lot of people hope for after their life has put them through many trials, and honestly, shit. I realized you can experience a reincarination in "one body". People experience this by dying their hair, getting a new wardobe, and getting rid of things that are holding old energy. They were able to refresh in their life. 

I'm done writing for now. I'm going to illustrate my characters. Bai

- CZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...