5.20.2024

.:Heisei Retro Stationary:.

Love Tomo

This franchise depicts a high school couple, and high school students together, having fun and being happy. The characters are usually brunette.











Funny Girls

A alternative version to Love Tomo, it seems. It appears to feature girls in general more than boys.

The animal ones may have been illustrated by the same artist.


Cutie Twins

The very popular duo of kittens and bunnies. They tend to be brightly colored, and they are featured in memo pads and other cute confectionaries.


My favorite one by far. This brand is really popular nowadays.
I wonder what are all the illustrators' names.

That's all.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
- Zuo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...