5.24.2024

I'm So Peeved

 I hate my dad. why? he's so suspicious.

- he was wearing the same shirt that had the same laundry detergent as the dresses our family friend gave me

    - it was also made in the same country from one of the languages i'm currently studying, and it could be that our family friend is from that country

- he has two seperate phones

- my brother has been trying to say he's a cheater for eons

- our house is used as a storage place, much less a home


i don't understand why you have to lie that you love me and treat me like a doll you don't care about

i don't understand why my childhood had to be fulled with so much uncertainty and unfairness, i actually do my work 

this is my theory

he has another family.

i will talk about this to the authorities

thanks

- CZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...