5.17.2024

📖 language learning diary :: entry 1

I am excited to stimulate my brain by studying around three languages at once. I feel devastated that I'm struggling with remembering parts of my Korean. I want to be able to read and write in that language, but I feel confused of the order I read every part of a word. I'm trying my best.

My main focus in my language learning journey is Japanese. I feel like I'm better off reading Satori Reader and using a Japanese-to-English dictionary while I'm reading everything. I want to get better at Kanji because it's honestly exciting for me.

- Cassandra Zuo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...