5.12.2024

Nikki from Cartoon Network?

 Honestly.

I wish that Cartoon Network had the same kind of programming from the early 2000's, because it was simplistic and charming. I feel envious towards Nikki of the CN City era of CN because I wish I could be one of the announcers. A long time ago I was reading on a Cartoon forum that Nikki, the voice actress lived in the altanic area. I had a feeling I could be able to comfort the viewers like she tried to in the end credits. It seemed like her voice kept the same pitch throughout every sentence, though. She didn't really show a change of emotion.

My ideal of Nikki? She has short brunette hair cut short, and she's always wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and baggy green cargo pants, like Kim Possible. She would have a red hairclip on the left side, and she'd have blue eyes. I might draw that, to be honest. She's around the ages of 13-20. 

I hope that one day, I could be an announcer for Cartoon Network, but the network's intentions are not as pure-hearted and direct as it was in the past. All worship Sam Register, though.. :3c

- cassandra-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Men in the American Girl Fandom

 Honestly, I am very strongly opinionated about men in subcultures that were made for a women demographic. There are tons of cases of women ...