5.12.2024

:: entry 4


 Okay so I just did a small "art study" of the eye style for "The Rose of Versailles". The illustrator is absolutely talented. I also studied Sailor Moon's eyes and Candy Candy's eyes as well. The last two's eyes look similar. I did a few art studies in high school, such as still life. I'm not really interested in drawing things in reality except people and fashion. I took a fashion course in high school as well.

As a child I always saw traditional art as a serious medium, especially when it comes to the history of manga, and digital art, for fun. After all, I was exposed to DeviantART extremely early in my childhood, the earliest I can remember is 2009. I saw so many "unserious" works on there.

For lunch, I had dragon shrimp with chili sauce with a serving of bacon macaroni and cheese..! 



🌸Happy mother's day🌸

I'll come to update more on this later.

- Cassandra-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

disgust

 i just woke up from a nap and a bag just brushed pass my thigh that had something red on it. i went in the bathroom and its a huge mess wit...