5.08.2024

review :: Strawberry Pound Cake Bath & Body Works Hand Cream



>>> Hi!

A few months ago I was able to acquire this super-sweet, [saccharine] strawberry poundcake hand cream from Bath & Body Works! Let me tell you about it. If you adore strawberries, you'd adore this super sweet and kawaii scent!

Scent

It's a overly saccharine scent that's resemblant of, well, Strawberry Pound cake. I haven't had that in a long time.

Color/Design

There's a gold banner around the cake. It's a twist-off cap.

Ingredients

Vitamin E

Aloe

Shea + Cocoa Butter

Hyaluronic Acid

❥ ++ 24 Hour Moisture!!

So yeah. It's wonderful. It was money well spent.


R A T I N G: 10 stars out of 10

Uhm..  I think that's it. Okay, thank you.

- Cassandra-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

[video script] HHPAY commentary

 Hi everyone, welcome to my commentary video on PUFFY AmiYumi, the tv show, not exactly the musical group.  What I wanted to initially say i...