5.08.2024

:: entry two

 Hi everyone. Now that introductions are out of the way, it's time to talk about a hyperfixation that has always been present in my life. I've always been a fan of Sailor Moon ever since I was a little girl. I was never able to get merchandise because I discovered it in 2011. I used to identify with Usagi, but I think now, I gravitate to other characters. I think my favorite sailor scout may be Sailor Venus. It would be cool if I could cosplay as one of them~⊹₊⋆

I like Sailor Venus because when she was always on screen, she always comforted me.



Yesterday, I tried a new boba milk tea flavor, although there was no bubbles, hehe! It was Wintermelon. I met Ken-kun at the bubble tea store today. He was polite and very.. kawaii. I really appreciated the experience ^ - ^ 

🌻My middle school bestie and I will be going to the bubble tea store soon. I can't wait to catch up with her. I will give her a cinnamoroll wooden figure I hand-painted because my first independent endeavor of my interest in Sanrio franchises was getting Cinamoroll manga a long time ago, and I want her to start her journey of being interested in Sanrio as well. I hope she'll like it..!!!!!🌻

Speaking of my childhood experiences, I always wish that I could experience a lunar new year celebration. I would be grateful for my entire life experience. I wish that I was able to engage in Asian culture more despite my engagement with the music, fashion and online friendships. It hurts to know how unfair life is. I always appreciated Japanese culture but i was always curious of Chinese culture as well. I love the lucky cat figure by the stores. The only interaction or encounter I have with Asian people besides online is in the laundromat and dollar stores. I wish i can go out more in my own city.. I'm tired of being trapped at home.  I want to enjoy this era of peace before some person out there makes chaos. I've been fighting hard for inner peace and a good future.


I feel envious towards her. She is celebrating Lunar New Year in Korea. I want to be considered a princess in that sense, too. I'm studying Korean and Mandarin hard. I'm studying Mandarin to have the best quality of Japanese. Then, I could finally relax.. 

That's all. Thank you.

- Cassandra-chan🖤🫀

No comments:

Post a Comment

sacrifical nonsense

 i dont know how i found myself watching beauty pagent documentaries again. it's just that i feel bad because i would like to have a exp...