6.23.2024

2000's candycore perfume

 for my tenth birthday in 2015, i got three candy scented perfumes! i was going through a candy phase ever since i saw sugar rush in wreck it ralph in theaters all those years ago (in 2013) so i was internally grateful to get these!

i had these for a long time but they still smell so vibrant! i wish someone can make a drink out there that tastes like how they smell, hehe. the scents really comforted me growing up. i don't really like to wear it outside though unless i have a outfit that would match the scent.

the scents i got right now are grape gum drop and cherry mousse! i really wanted to try a cherry mousse after getting that scent.. ww

the brand is avon and i guess it's called "mmm... candy!". i don't know how my life slowly became more stressful after i got these, but i guess the more i used it the more happy and at peace i became, so yeah. maybe i can spray these on my pretty cure dolls? i dunno.

the graphic design is so cool.

so if i were to review this candy-scented perfume.. i would rate it 7/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...