6.23.2024

:: entry nine

 ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.     .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 

 hi friends.

i had guyanese food for breakfast today, so that was interesting. i got barbeque chicken with vegetable lo mein. is it weird i have a strange favoritism towards panda express' lo mein? i can never get enough of it and i like to put sauce on it. i know some people may regard it as plain, but it's nice, oki?



one of my uncles is guyanese, so that's cool.

anyways, today i'll be going to the temple. this is the first time i'm going to this specific one.  a chance of plans. I won't be going there today due to time constraints, but i'm excited to go there nonetheless. I might go there with my crocs.

i don't think i can make time to animate on the weekends, the weekends is for drawing and i don't want to burn myself out. i also like to play video games on the weekend as well. i'll eventually be going back to school soon. 

I went outside with my father to do some errands. I wore my cool crocs again. I got a free green lantern croc pin from the anime fair I went to yesterday with my purchase of a Snorlax keychain, so that was kind of the retailer. 

I had a burger from Five Guys. I realize why I might not like pickles on heavy burgers like mine, it feels overwhelming to eat. Without pickles, it's a simpler meal.

I spoke to my friends and showed one of them a Oshare Majo Love & Berry song.

I had a dream that my old friend from 2016 came back and told me how much he loved me. It would be nice to hear more affectionate words these days. It felt real because it aligned with an accurate reality of what could be hypothetical hidden feelings.

I'm trying to be productive before the day ends because my day was once again disorganized due to a last-minute change of plans.

I think that's it for today. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...