6.28.2024

All Modern Magical Girl Fans do is Complain

 I had the unfortunate experience of watching another modern magical girl fan's video of their fluent Yapanese, talking about how all of the toys made for Ojamajo Doremi basically suck eggs because they didn't last 20 years to their liking.

Why are people so stupid?

God forbid that Toei Animation DID NOT MAKE ANY MERCHANDISE WHATSOEVER like for a lot of other franchises I'm a fan of. I felt like this person was deeply ungrateful because they are ignorant to the cultural understanding of why they chose these designs for the toys, and were too stupid to even consider the fact the toy might not look as advertised, because you're buying it fucking over a decade later or so. THEY STILL HAD THE AUDACITY TO COLLECT ALL OF THEM DESPITE HAVING A CONSISTENT ANNOYANCE/ISSUE WITH THE QUALITY.

I almost lost brain cells if I did not learn the emotion of annoyance. I might become a magical girl youtuber for spite now.. there's only one problem. Magical girl shows and things are deeply sentimental to me and personal in that fact. I could easily say I grew up on it so I don't want to be too vulnderable. I could easily copy her content in my own youtube channels, but I find those kind of videos too revealing about myself. It would be fun if I had a significant other to make these videos with, or to hang out with while I copy the concepts in the videos but not really publishing them or something. 

A lot of these girls are really vulnerable online. 

I still think that youtuber is fucking stupid though.

That's it.

- Zuo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...