6.27.2024

Island Journal :: Entry four

 Hi.

Or, should I say, Aloha, now?

Uhm. 

Ruby moved in. 

When I entered her house, it immediately gave me a whiplash nostalgia of who I used to be. Moki, or moro. When I was fourteen to fifteen years old, dating my ex, and how he perceived me. Her room almost exactly how I set up mine! 

I'm really happy that Ruby is in my island because her basic nature is adorable. She felt comfortable enough to start sitting down and reading a book as soon as I entered. I hope we can be the bestest of friends, my little gem.

I was able to update the town flag. It's a hibiscus flower with some extra aesthetic designs around it. Sorry, no photos (for now).

I don't know if I'll be able to invite people to my island online due to my Yandere Simulator themed area that will be coming up as soon as I unlock the design kiosk. I have seen horror themed islands where murder was alluded to, though.. 

TBH, what is one innocent way you can use a Iron Wand? XD

If you want to be my friend on Nintendo Switch, please leave your friend code here in the comments. I'm Freya.

I just changed my town tune to "Invader Invader" by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.


I listen to her music because it reminds me of better times. 

Anyways.

I was able to change it to something from Oshare Majo Love & Berry, thanks to someone on the Bell Tree forums!

I visited two islands today.

Wildflower, and the player was Amy. Her town tune was cool and she visited my island as well. She complimented my dance floor which was very kind of her.

Then, I visited Hawaii! I'm grateful to visit some form of that state, lol. The layout was really cool, and Jake (the owner of the island, it appears) was really welcoming and friendly. There was also a carnival exhibit that really felt realistic due to the overlapping of music and sound effects. Exploring that town revived the spark of interest I had in the series initially that I thought could only be found in New Leaf, so thank you to Jake and Amy for these new experiences.

- Snowy/Zuo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...