6.16.2024

[Anime Theory] Shugo Chara's characters are DID Systems

This is just a psychological fan theory, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is canon. Thank you for your interest. 

Amu Hinamori is someone who may suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder.

There are alters in a system that may have a role of a protector or guardian. In this series, a lot of individuals have their own little guardians, which may act as their small subconscious that work hard to protect their core. 

I have my own understanding of the eggs in the series, but I'm unsure if I'll touch on it soon.

One example, one character named Ran is arguably the most iconic guardian in the series. She transforms Hinamori into a cheerleader. As stated on the wiki, it's mentioned that Ran represents Amu's desire to be more honest. These protectors or guardians could represent a desire in ones self, rather than a tulpa. 

 When a individual character helps her switch, she has an individual outfit related to the character or emotion that helped her switch.

Hinamori is arguably possessed by these guardian characters, judging by how she acts after she lets them overpower them.

I notice that some characters have minor triggers as well. 

I'm still watching this show, but what did everyone think of my theory? Thanks for reading this.

- Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...