6.28.2024

Harrassment

 i still have a feeling im getting harrassed by someone i shouldnt have tried helping last winter. she seemed to be putting on a facade that i couldn't read the lines through. what i do online is my business. if you are uncomfortable, i dont see why you are forcing yourself to be around me. i refuse to sympathize or empathize with you or any of your followers, so please leave me alone. thank you. 

i am literally begging for peace. stop with your creepy obsession over me.

then, i got falsely reported on discord. i hope i dont lose my account.

i just wanted to relax :I 

- zuo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...