6.29.2024

Island Journal :: entry five

 Hi there.

So yesterday wasn't so bad of a day. I was able to make progress on my Fairy Kei section of my town, and completed the performance area in one day. I was so grateful to reference Kirarin Revolution in one section of my town. :> 

For my area remembering Ken, I might re-make Mayufu's uniform and Hatsune Miku's normal clothes, or my favorite module and add it nearby. I am planning on making a heart-shaped flower mural around the saihate pixel art I made as well. Thank you Ken-kun for being kind to me, I will always remember you in all worlds.

I met Zay on the Animal Crossing Discord who was kind enough to let me catch some bugs on their island. Their island is a space theme which is really cool, because I used to be really into that when I was younger, I still am to be honest. I even have a galaxy 3DS, lol. They are offering to help me get the items I needed for my island, so I am eternally grateful as well. Thank you for your kindness!

I changed the yandere simulator idea around to a general traumacore-cutecore aesthetic. It would be interesting to make traumacore/cutecore pixel art within the design maker.

That is it for now.

Thank you and please stay safe!

- Snowy Zuo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Island journal :: entry eight

 i completed my stone paths today. i can't wait to complete my island. i also was able to add some small assets that are interesting and...