6.21.2024

my ultimate thoughts on school days

 I've had a lot of thoughts on this anime for a few years now. My friend Jin watched it so it prompted me to write down how I really and truly feel about this show, so hopefully I can let it go and define myself with more happier stories, even though after I'm done completely animating my personal projects, I will watch every single anime in my anime list, even if it's boring or confusing. I will try to log what I thought here. Kamisama I love blogger.

I'm not really one to complain about explicit intercourse scenes in anime unless it's eechi. it's part of life, so i appreciate the anime's morbid nature. 

I hate sekai. She's a attention seeker.

Kotonoha always deserved better in all universes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Men in the American Girl Fandom

 Honestly, I am very strongly opinionated about men in subcultures that were made for a women demographic. There are tons of cases of women ...