6.05.2024

Online Shopping Haul

 Hi daisies. It's me, Cassandra.

I got a few things in the mail today! I'm waiting on a Kill Bill shirt in the mail, but I'm being really patient about it. 

First, I got my very first pinky street figure! She came from Japan, and fairly quickly as well!


I really don't want to hurt the girl, so I tried my best to be gentle with it. I like the subtle head tilt up once you finally free her of that horrible plastic packaging, and it was fun to put the kuma (bear) headband on her. There was also a mini bear plush that's a mascot of something (a ancient Japanese mailing list) that came with it! I guess that's her companion or familiar.

The design is very cute, and it came with a adorable button as well. Thank you very much.

I got it from an Ken-kun. I just want each other to heal. I'm ready to move on.

Next, I got a dango plushie from the CLANNAD anime! It's so cute!!

Last but definitely not least, I got the Dimensional Travelers on DVD! Yippee!! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡

- Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Project

 I think one of my hyperfixations right now is Hello Project. If there was a book or encyclopedia on them, I would read every page, even if ...