6.02.2024

online diary

 i had to babysit my cousins. we went to mcdonalds without any adult supervision. they were funny. the first thought i had encountering them was that THEY ARE A BUNCH OF BRATS. they just need better guidance in their life, lol.

my mental health challenges are getting better but life is getting harder to cope. my brother destoryed my entire room and broke my mirror. i wouldn't do that to him. he was acting like a mad gorilla. 

i missed my japanese tutor appointment because i didnt know what to do. i was exhausted. i coudlnt clean up my room in time. i dont know if i should have recognized it as a crime scene.

- cz

No comments:

Post a Comment

sacrifical nonsense

 i dont know how i found myself watching beauty pagent documentaries again. it's just that i feel bad because i would like to have a exp...