6.22.2024

Understanding Nintendo's cards

Back in the day, Nintendo created the e-reader for Gamecube games, specifically for Animal Crossing.

I've seen individuals print out cards with their respective barcodes that were just as functional as a legitmate card. 

Nowadays, Nintendo's amiibo cards works with a NFC chip. I've seen people make small circular chips with the villager's face on them that sell at more affordable prices on online websites to make their favorite character more accessible in the Animal Crossing fandom. 

I was thinking of making a wireless card reader for the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS models that aren't the lite to easily play video games like Oshare Majo Love and Berry. So I'm researching it. I never really done a project like this before, so this is just a simple concept..!

I was inspired by how people were able to use illegitimate copies of e-reader cards and still get what they wanted from that card they were replicating. It's really hard to find convenient cards of OMLAB items that you exactly want, especially over the years. I need to do some more research, and maybe I have to make a modded version of the game or something. I have no experience with this, so this is merely a idea. 

I don't want to get in any trouble, and I just want to heighten my enjoyment of this game, with what Japanese skills I have as well.

- Mod Nanami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...