6.21.2024

[video script] the secrets of hair care

The main philosophy when it comes to general hair products, at least in America is that you purchase these items because you love your hair, so these hair products reinforce the texture of the hair that it's being marketed as. 

For example, if you have a shampoo specifically for curly hair, then it could make your hair more curly due to the chemical concoction in the product. 

So, knowing this, if you'd want to transform your hair texture, I could recommend that you should buy hair products for your desired hair type. This accounts for a lot of experimenting. Of course, obviously, you must be careful when you are doing this experiment.

My hair type changed a lot when I used hair products from another country, that were targeted towards another hair type.

I also use wavy hair mousse on my very complicated and curly, thick hair and my hair became thin with a less complicated curl pattern.

I hope this will help you, and remember, *whispers* this is a secret!!

Thank you for watching this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Men in the American Girl Fandom

 Honestly, I am very strongly opinionated about men in subcultures that were made for a women demographic. There are tons of cases of women ...