7.03.2024

making a original animation is hard

 i understand that all i need is myself to create something beautiful. i've been making art for a very long time, yeah? it's just that i need to abstain myself from looking at new works of animation i haven't seen before because i can see right through what inspired these people to make this "work of art" in the first place. perverted ideas framed in a innocent light and other nonsense. it feels like a creative needle from your own ideas, taking away your creativity so they can become something new, something more than the form they didn't really care about or nurture in the first place. 

nowadays it feels much too easier to lose yourself thanks to the invention of the internet. im really careful with what i watch and even things in the "inspiration" folder i have on my computer has some red flags of hurting my vision.

i desperately want to create but my mind easily becomes confused. i wish i can isolate myself with my own art and vision. 

thanks

- cassandra zuo

No comments:

Post a Comment

[video script] HHPAY commentary

 Hi everyone, welcome to my commentary video on PUFFY AmiYumi, the tv show, not exactly the musical group.  What I wanted to initially say i...