7.01.2024

They Must Be Losing Me

 They must be losing me. in the middle of this so called psychosis episodes, i ran away from my father after i was waiting to get my medication. i trust the voices throughout all my life all the time. I took a chance to report my sexual abuse from my brother to the right authorities by taking a walk outside and my mother was close to tears about how she had to almost "chase me outside". i don't feel like their daughter anymore. just someone who lives in their house. there is no family thanks to what my brother did but the blame for "breaking up the family" will fall on me if i were to escalate it even more. my body is fragile despite all the nonsense it's been through, and unfairness. i'm glad that i'm starving myself, because this new state it is in, is ?????? - this is all i have to say .

thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

disgust

 i just woke up from a nap and a bag just brushed pass my thigh that had something red on it. i went in the bathroom and its a huge mess wit...