5.22.2024

:: entry eleven

 hi.

when i was small, i was obsessed with talking to myself in the mirror. i didn't really have a sister growing up and my mother was always at work. i nicknamed the me in the mirror, "mary". so you could imagine how delighted i was to discover this movie called "look away". it's a horror movie but it kind of plays around with a concept like that. i realize mini stories can now be used as movies so that's cool. 

anyways, that made me fixated on the idea of having a twin sister. now that i met my ultimate mirror tulpa 10 years ago, that was a bad idea. why can't i have a nice twin? i met a few in real life that were kind to me. but this girl looks just like me. her soul is so hideous and sick. my mother acts that way but she is pretty on the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (Lyrics)

 Note: I did not write this song I love it when they try to get intimate Even though they know I really ain't into it (You're not in...