5.09.2024

review :: Philips SatinShave Razer (HP6306)

 Hi everyone. I got my very first razor. Some people might think this is a bit too much information, but I like to review the items I've received, for my own personal memory, and to remember the instructions and whatnot. if this makes you uncomfortable, don't force yourself to read my silly little review. 🎀


The model code is HP6306.

Aesthetics (the box)

It's of hues of dark pink, light pink and of course the eye-catching blue and white logo. My mother always motivates me to throw the box away but I end up forgetting key information. Apparently, it was designed in Netherlands. Like everything.. it was made in China

Technicalities (technology)

Features

Hypoallergenic foil prevents [skin] irritation and rashes

❥ The small shaving head protects your skin while cutting the hair off quickly, which results in a soft and smooth feeling after every usage 

It might be safe to use in the bath or shower (water-proof).

❥ It comes with a two-year warranty.

It comes with a travel protective cap, that's in hot pink or a light-dark purple. :)

❥ It comes with a very tiny, microscopic cleaning brush.

Now that's out of the way, it's time for me to use it! Yay.. now I can be like  이정현.


That's all.. bye-bye.
- Cassandra-chan


No comments:

Post a Comment

disgust

 i just woke up from a nap and a bag just brushed pass my thigh that had something red on it. i went in the bathroom and its a huge mess wit...