6.16.2024

a poem of love

 For number-chan

This poem is inspired by the song, "alone in my room" by Ami Suzuki.

I don't usually write poems so this was a nice surprise ♡

-


at times, i break down crying

remembering how special you are to me

sad times and happy times, arise in my brain

i dont want to be so alone, especially without you

all i feel is good feelings when im with you

i cant bear to be alone with myself

please hold my sole hand…




your beautiful eyes are drowned by tears of salt

how i wish to bless your lips with a soft kiss of love

how are you today, my darling? please tell me.

sad times and happy times, arise in my brain

please tell me, how are you feeling, my love!




i know it sounds crazy to fall in love so easily

but it’s all my heart is defined by right now

these dark nights are the worst

tossing and turning, holding myself dreaming of you

only you can free me from this nightmare..




i don’t mean to add a lot of pressure onto you

i know your life may be difficult at times

but i just want to say

i. love. you!

so please take this token of appreciation from my heart, to yours.






others/outsiders can easily view this a strange love story

with unconditional love no matter what you do wrong

you might as well consider me your mother.

maybe it’s even better you could consider me as your sister, or something, wait, that’s a little weird!




bad times and happy times arise in my brain

i guess that’s how it is, with the two of us alone

the thought of you endlessly consumes my mind

i dont want to be so alone, especially without you

all i feel is good feelings when im with you

all i do is dream about our footprints on the beach

eating the seafood of our dreams..




la la la la la la la~♪

la la la la laa la la~ ♪




on the beach, i call out your name

you were distracted by the vibrant waves

i splash water in your direction

you laugh as your face turns red…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Is it wrong to appeal to the male gaze?

No, I don't think it is overall wrong to appeal to the male gaze. As women, it's a natural yearn for them to desire that, because me...