6.16.2024

[+] How to track hair growth within African braids

 Hi everyone.  I never saw anyone write or make a video about this, so I thought I could make an blogpost about it. I hope you will enjoy it. This is for individuals that have african braids, such as box braids and more.

So obviously, your hair would have had to be braided. You need to give it some time. If you already know a 'schedule' of how your hair grows then that's great. It's been 3 weeks since I've gotten my hair braided. To notice your hair growing, you need to grab a strand of your hair and notice the curly parts from the start of the root. Then, you slowly drag your hands down until you stop feeling your natural hair texture within the braids, sticking out. You know your natural hair texture best, but if it's confusing due to the texture of the hair extensions in the braid, trace your finger up to the scalp or wherever the part was done, then trace it back down to that hair piece.

You can do this activity time to time again to notice how much your natural hair is growing, as it is combined with the braids. 

Optionally (I don't do this) but you can measure it with measuring tape as well and have a hair growth diary.

Ok. That's it. I hope you enjoyed reading this my sisters.

- Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

sacrifical nonsense

 i dont know how i found myself watching beauty pagent documentaries again. it's just that i feel bad because i would like to have a exp...