6.17.2024

RANTING

 I feel exhausted. I feel like I am my father's favorite person because he can never fucking leave me alone.

I know these doors have closed but I'm sick of my family restricting my development and then I have to watch other people my age grow up, arguably the same way I desperately desired.

I just want my life to get better.

I'm going to the temple soon. I want to express my gratitude. I don't know if I should wear the totoro shirt that I have, although I'd love to be a part of a forest. It's very easy for me to feel suicidal all of a sudden, but blogging truly makes me feel happy, so I'll blog everywhere I go. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.

I ate two protein bars with almonds expecting that I would have a horrible allergic reaction and I'd die, but I'm still here. I've been given many chances to just live, so I'll do it. Thank you to everyone who loved and helped me.

Goodbye.

- Cassandra Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Island Journal :: entry five

  Hi there. So yesterday wasn't so bad of a day. I was able to make progress on my Fairy Kei section of my town, and completed the perfo...